Estate Sale Income
My estate sale income webinar and case study gives estate sellers very detailed and honest information about the revenues you can earn as an estate seller. I include my 5 year sales figures with charts to show you how many weeks I worked or was on vacation each of the years and I talk about the things that impact your earnings as an estate seller.
If you are thinking about getting into estate sales, or if you are running a business but not sure how to generate the revenue you need, this package is made to answer your questions and help with real data so that you can plan your way to success.
What if right now you could
- better understand the 6 things that impact your income as an estate seller
- find out the 4 ways to increase your income
- and see what an estate seller really makes working full time?
When I started my business, I could not find any detailed information on what estate sellers can earn. After running my company for over 8 years, I am now designing products that I know would have been affordable and beneficial to me as a new and growing liquidation business owner.
- You may download and keep your PDF document for your exclusive use forever!
- You may not license, sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item. The products are for your estate sale business use.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit any other end user to share our transfer.
- You may not publicly display the Item: as a standalone file in any digital format on the interne. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any item please notify us via email at email@example.com
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we don't want your money. Just email us and let us know you want a refund within 5 days of purchase. No hard feelings.
We would love if you would tell us why you want a refund (because we're always looking for ways to improve your products) but it's not required.
Disclaimer and Waiver
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional legal, accounting, mental health or similar services.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of California or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in the State of California.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientelle, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to purchase this item. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.